Yummy stash on it's way!

Just checked the Daring Card Makers site and the the challenge is up to make a men's card. Fortunately I've been busy making men's cards this week for various birthdays. So here is the one for my father-in-law, which is about to be sent off.

...and well done to my sister Esther for winning the media inspired dare!


Ingredients: Anna Griffin paper, HOTP paper, feathers reproductions of vintage cigarette cards.

For those who don't know, I am an "Independent Consultant" for TLC, a US srapbooking company. I became one about 2 years ago when looking for products to sell on ebay. I've ended up mostly using other suppliers, but was tempted and gave in today when I saw they had some good offers, some lovely new products, and I had to buy a minimum of $25 to keep my account active.

The items that really caught my eye were these fab chipboard bits. They come in a 6x6" square and can be popped out and decorated. Can't wait to have a play with them! I've ordered some extra to stock in the shop too!



3 comments:

Gillian Hamilton said...

Gorgeous Card... I'm sure your FIL will be delighted...those reproduction cards are gorgeous!!!
love these chipboard shapes, can't wait to see how you use them...

Anntaurus said...

Great card - I love all the textures on it- fabulous!

Susan said...

Wow - feathers! They look great! I like the footy player and the ticket too - and the Hessian!! Very masculine. Your FIL will love it - I can imagine the grin it could produce!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...