Seeing punches in new ways...

I was looking at my Xcut snowflake punch that I love sooo much, and thought that would a lovely centre for a flower, especially if I stick two together... so had a bit of a play and this is what I came up with. I am particularly drawn to the contrast of the detail of the snowlake with the large expanse of the daisy.

So, heres a challenge, how can you use a faithful punch in a different way?


The centre of the white one is also two snowflake punchies.
BIG NOTE TO SELF: Get this card sent to a friend I've not been in contact with for ages!!!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh yes... this is such a brilliant idea Ruth... I love what you've done!.. and it's a really beautiful card..I'm sure your friend will be delighted by it!

Esther said...

Very clever, hmm thinking what punches I can use in a different way now...

Em said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog....

I love what you have done with the snowflake punch - there was I thinking I should put it away until Xmas... You have given me some great ideas, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...