New ideas bloomin'

I've been thinking of new creations to sell on ebay... I do love my flowers and my array of floral themed punches, so I put them to good use after being inspired by Carole Janson's and Paper and String blog.

I came up with a paper jewellery for scrapbook pages/cards idea! Basicaly embellishments for your paper crafts. I'll see how popular they are, and maybe even come up with some kits of ready punched flowers and petals... what do you think...comments welcome!



The above set is for sale here

Below is a preview of ones to come...

3 comments:

Esther said...

My... you are a busy blogger and creator tonight! A great idea, let us know if they do well!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! This are beautiful love them!!

Bety

Andrew Harman said...

Andrew here (again) WOW quete amazing realy astonishing. THEY ARE WONDERFULL BEST THINGS OF THEIR KIND I WOULD SAY SHOULD BE ON THE NEWS 'THERES A GREAT CARD MAKER IN YOUR VISINITY' I LOVE THEM ALL BYE XXXXXXXX ...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...