babies and all that


Had my 20 week scan today, well technically it was 19wks+6.

All is well.

Did try to see if I could see any appendage that would indicate the sex, not that it matters!

The process of pregnancy and birth never ceases to amaze me.

Really enjoying being a Breastfeeding Support Counsellor at the moment. We had a record 8 mums to the last drop in. There was such a lovely buzz of chatter and babies.

Latest toppers listed on ebay...

I love punching out a whole load of flowers and create paper floral arrangements!
It's so simple and so satisfying.


4 comments:

Beth said...

Hi, awwww love the inside mummy photo! (It's not helping with the broody side of me) Glad to see that you're still as creative on the outside as you are on the inside! Thanks for coming over! Catch up with you all again soon!!!!xxxxx

Nidge said...

Hi... it was good to spend time and have Saturday Breakfast with you.
How did the interview go? Did Shrek get offered the position, did Tom wear pants, do you have to go & preach? :o)

Kathy said...

wow - how many flower punches do you have? I love what you do with them and the colopurs are so soft and pretty

Gillian said...

Awww... I got all goooey.. when I saw your ultrasound.. how Wonderful.. More gorgeous creations.. love these pretty little flowers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...