SALT - Where is your treasure?

This week it was Gillian's turn to inspire us! This is some of what she writes on SALT

The Start of a New Year
and so many of us make New Years Resolutions
we look at the New Year as a sign of Change & a time to Grow.
In order to Change & Grow
We must Examine
So this weeks Challenge is perhaps a verse
that may help you to examine
Please take Inspiration from the
Gospel of Matthew
Verse 6, Chapter 21
For where your Treasure is,
there your Heart will also be.
I started work on this "treasure" box last night and intended to have it done in time for our 10am deadline. I've got a bit of a snotty cold at the morning so really didn't want to get up, and with DS no 2 pestering me to help him go to the loo, and then get him a drink of water, and then me getting cross with him because he already had water, I realised i should be up and finishing off the project. It was really timely as it reminded me of how precious my children are, and although it can feel really hard to look after them when I'm tired and snotty, God has entrusted them to my care and I should "treasure" them ALL the time!

Anyway... here is my piece, and altered glasses case.



Ingredients:
Card by Colorbok and from stash.
PP by Anna Griffin.
Various punches.
Flowers by Prima
Stamps by anna Griffin, Sarah Lugg.
Dymo machine for lettering.

They are now happily sitting at dining table doing crafty bits and colouring, so I'm finishing off this post. We spotted a blue tit on our feeder today and I managed to grab the camera before it flew off.
Couldn't resist charing a picture of Luke and Ethan with 2 of their cousins...

2 comments:

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous phot, Ruth. And I love your treasure chest. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Scripture by Design said...

Great altered glasses case Ruth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...