New Camera New Candles New Toppers!

As the flash was becoming unpredictable on my Fuji S5000 I looked into getting it fixed. The nice man on the phone said it could cost between ������70-100!!! So, I did a bit of googling and with come help from a camera wiz friend we found the S5700 for just over ������100!!! so.... got it this morning and used it to photograph some new toppers to be put on ebay. That with a lovely lie in my DH gave me this morning and some new smelly candles I got from my friend's party last night I'm a very happy and blessed girly!!!

Here's a couple of pics of the toppers...


3 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crissi Harvey said...

oops sorry the above post was me .. wanted to say the toppers are beautiful Ruth.

Esther said...

Wow these are amazing ruth love the dimension and depth. And those little pearly embellishments just add the fibnishing touch! If you dont get bids on these, well what is the world soming to-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...