Look what the postman brought me this morning...

Well, we've had an eventful couple of days, DH had a bout of sickness and diarrhoea, he's looking very trim now!

Managed to get out to Ragamuffins, an indoor play centre in Chester. It was very impressive, particularly the food menu, not a mars bar, chicken nugget or fizzy drink in site! Some really nice homemade cakes and biscuits, organic juices and even packets of raisins! Highly recomended for any children in the Chester vicinity, and once you've paid for your children to get in, adults were free, and you could stay as long as you wanted!!!

Placed an order with Craftz4all the other day, the lovely owner is closing her site down, and is having abit of a sale, so if anyone wants to wander over to her site and pick up some bargains...

Look what I got, due to be featured on a card or layout sometime soon...

My Stix2 order has just arrived and sitting in my hallway, once I've sorted that out, I'll be listing some bits on eBay, so if you need foam pads and double sided tape...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...