Love those sunny days...

We have had a couple of beautifully sunny days here in mid Wales.  So much so we had an impromptu BBQ last night with a few friends.

Thought I'd show you a card I made in the week, used a stamped image I made a while back.



Here is my current ongoing crochet project, I was inspired to show you the progress when I saw Kim's post on eggbird designs evening.  The colours I have chosen are muted and masculine as I intend this to be a little blanket for DS no 3.  I haven't decided if there is going to be a pattern to it or if I'll keep it fairly random.


Baked some savoury muffins this evening, it was an adaptation of  >this< recipe, instead of the sweetcorn, I grated one small carrot, one raw beetroot and half a courgette, and put half a teaspoon of chilli powder and a teaspoon of powdered vegetable stock instead of the paprika and parsley.  They taste yummy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, thanks for your comment :) I love your squares too, they're coming out lovely :D

Much love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...