WOYWW 95

I know last week was messy, this week it's still messy AND I managed to make some cards in about an A4 space AND decorate some bags very simply but on the floor!


Son no 3 helped with some stamping and colouring in.

It's Mother's day in the UK on Sunday. I have to make cards for my mum and my MIL and a sweet friend who's daughter is too young to buy one for her (Hope you're not looking!)

Used the Card Patterns Sketch 108 for this, it's here.  Was inspired by Debby and used the punched lace border around the curve.

This one was made using the sketch on MojoMonday this week, you can find it here.

Made another card using the scraps on my table, and took apart a card that I made a while ago, and used some of the elements from it. (Bonus points if you can find it on my blog!) 

Some of the ingredients used:
Anna Griffin and Melissa Frances paper, Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch, Leaf and Butterfly punch. Prima Flowers.

3 comments:

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

Hazel said...

The mums are going to be thrilled with those, Ruth (I've yet to make one for my mum) x

okienurse said...

very nice workspace. Cute helper there! Beautiful cards for all the moms! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...