I'll fly away...

I'm still on a bit of high after my good news! (See previous post)

I've had a few cards waiting to be blogged. Experimented with new photographing set up this morning. I remembered I had bought this lovely book easel from a charity shop ages ago and thought that would be nice to put cards on. I am really fortunate to have a lovely bright (when it's sunny) conservatory, so I think that will be the room of choice. Kept the background simple for now with some large pieces of watercolour card.

The central piece was made using a collage technique with stamps, and then colouring with pencils and watercolours.

Some of the ingredients:
Anna Griffin stamps, Prima flowers, Marianne Designs dies and Nellie Snellen leaf punch.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh wow! That is SO pretty! I love the rich purples and greens. I've really got to get hold of some Marianne dies, they look fabulous!

Interesting to see I'm not the only one who uses the conservatory for photographing... when the weather cooperates! :)

Ali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...