Not always on New Year's Day itself, sometime throughout January. Or throughout the year. Whenever I am challenged about the way I think or behave, a new resolution is created.
I guess that is what the Bible calls Sanctification. The constant renewal to be like Jesus. Not that we can ever be on our own merit.
I do however have a few new resolutions that have popped up over the holiday season, and even a new one today. Some are ok to share, and some are too personal to mention, and one is left over from last year!
I'll share what I can...
- Learn to Drive
- Love my children more and be more self-controlled in the way I deal with their behaviour (esp when it annoys me).
- Only make, show and sell beautiful crafts - I feel I have to explain this... Sometimes I have put images on my blog of things I have made that I have not totally been happy with. I aim to keep striving till I am satisfied with a piece before revealing it.
- Sell more of the things I make.
- Keep striving to be a better organised homemaker.
- Be more hospitable.
- Use computer time more productively so I can cut down computer time! ie stop window shopping for stash I don't need!
- Write on my calendar things that need to get done on certain dates and use my phone to remind me.
Anyway, don't want to bore you, so here is a card...
Sorry, one last thing, I have been thinking, in the past I have put list of materials I have used on a card, they take a little time to do, and I don't know if they're worth doing. Do you like reading what products have been used?