SALT - Comfort in Suffering

Kim set the theme this week over at SALT, it has been so timely.

Knowing of the suffering some of my dearest friends have endured and then a lady I know from a church I used to go to died this week, it has been good to contemplate the Sovereignty of God in such matters. The hymn `What a friend we have in Jesus' came to mind, and seemed so apt for this theme. Thanks Kim! Please go to SALT and read what she has written.


Ingredients:
Paper by K and Co and HOTP, Tag by TLC, Martha Stewart Doily punch, Mc Gill pine punch and a leaf punch, Pebeo pearl touch AND glitter, Ribbon, rose, pin and brad from stash.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful - you've been using those lovely punches again!

Esther said...

love the rich colours, and what an apt hymn! One of my fav's. Great work Ruth

Kim said...

Beautiful tag Ruth! I love all the extra "goodies" you used! And a wonderful hymn to go with the topic.

Hazel said...

Me again - there's something for you on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...