Di Hickman and some tags

This was the card I made with the Di Hickman sketch this week, I was a bit stumped at first as I don't tend to like sets of 2 on a card, I like 3, 5 etc. However, I persevered, and am pleased with the result.

Can you tell I am totally loving my new fern punch?


Ingredients:
Prima Flower, punches by McGill, Punch Bunch and Martha Stewart, siticker by Brenda Walton, mini repro postcards and ribbon from stash and Pebeo pearl touch.

These are some tags I have done for a Christmas tag swap over at the Crafts by Carolyn forum. I am finding it a lovely community of crafters, enough going on to be interesting, and no preassure to participate at everything. Pop over and have a look...

Ingredients:
Prima Flower, punches by McGill, Xcut, Martha Stewart and Punch Bunch, Quickutz swirls, printed out music from ChristmasCarolMusic.org, brads, pin, fibres and ribbon from stash and Pebeo pearl touch.

And

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
To all my American readers

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow!! What gorgeous crafting. So much work and creativity.

Claire Mackaness said...

Loving this card Ruth. Funnily enough before I decided on the acetate squares on my try I pulled out those exact same postcards, but couldn't find two that looked good together. I didn't think of using the reverse!

Esther said...

Ruth that card is stunning! and you have done justice to the balance of the layout! greatwork! I love it! Can you tell?....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...