SALT - pray continually

It was my turn this week to set the theme on SALT.

These were my thoughts...

Prayer is the life line of a Christian, the powerhouse of the church, essential to growing in faith and relationship with the Lord.

As a busy mum it is easy to get through the day and have not bended my knee in prayer to the Lord. Throwing up prayers whilst washing up or walking to school sometimes has to be my lifeline and one aspect of praying continually.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18

However I think this verse implies more, that we are not to give up praying. It's not a one off act, it should be part of every day of the rest of our lives.

Please make a project that might help you to pray or be a response to meditating on this theme.

Here is what I made, it's intended to be a prayer diary, it has 14 pages with the days of the week written at the top of each page.



Ingredients:
Paper by Deja Views, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, square scallop punch, Bind it all, lace, ribbon, flower and charm from stash.

1 comment:

Esther said...

love the finishing touches especially the spade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...