DCM Heat it up!

It's been ages since I got out the UTEE, its fab stuff, bit unpredictable, but thats the fun of it.

Thanks to DCM this week they inspired me to have a play.

Made this card with one of the pieces, got two others that I'll be using on a commissioned album I'm making, will share pics when its done and been given to the recipient.

The other card I made as I was desperate to have a go with my new Martha Stewart doily lace edge punch. Especially as I had to pay over £12 in customs for two of them - in addition to the already high price! Next time I'll ask the seller to send things seperately, actually, next time I'll buy them direct from Martha's website before they get sold out!

also...do check out my sketch challenge here


Ingredients:
UTEE and embossing powder.Stamps by Inkadinkado and Rubber Stampede. Pebeo Pearl Touch and scallop square punch.

Ingredients:
Paoer by Laura Ashley, Prima Flower, stamp by Hero Arts, Martha Stewart and X cut punch, ribbon, pin, button and brad from stash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards!! The effect with the UTEE is just fab!! :)

Vanessa.

Phree said...

Lovely UTEE card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...