SALT - His Presence


Gillian's turn this week, this is what she says...

His Presence
what does God's presence mean to you?
Does it mean Comfort in time of loss,
Strength when you face a battle,
Reassurance that you Walk the Good Walk...

or is it something you need to accept,
is it something you want to be more open too.

Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life.
As I was with Moses, so I will be with you;

I will never leave you nor forsake you.

I wanted to create something I could give to someone to remind them of the Lord's presence, and as I'm playing with my robo a lot at the moment I designed this and cut it out. It's mounted between glass and some recycled plastic packaging. The wire and beads are from a started necklace I found along with some bits of lace and another bit of beads and wire.



3 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I am excited about the SALT site and I think that the challenges are set at just the right pace for me :o) I love your artwork too. I love things that we can put up around our homes to remind us to think on whatever is pure and lovely and true!Good job, I look forward to seeing more of your work! Have a great weekend warmest regards, Heather

Esther said...

Wonderful work Ruth! SO simple and yet majourly effective! I love the fact it is clear. What a lovely reminder to have hanging in the home!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful hanging! Fabulous addition to hang where it can be enjoyed by the world.
btw, your butterfly/flower design is very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...