Another CPS... this time no 54

Here's the card for the CPS sketch this week, with the added theme of "Oh baby"

Ingredients:
PP by K&Co, stamps by Heidi Swapp and Hero Arts, prima flower, scallop scissors, punchies and doodling.

Luke had his Eisteddfod on Monday, here are some pics of him on stage. He didn't win anything for his singing or recitation, but he did get 2nd prize of 20p! for his version of a Van Gogh painting! He's obviously taking after his mother...

Yes, he is wearing a leek!

Took this pic of Ethan today while we were walking to school, it was a lovely sunny day, and it was the first time this year I've noticed the cherry blossom, can you see it?

When we got home, I was upstairs, and Ethan shouted up to me, he said "Jadon was standing up!", Jadon had pulled himself up holding on to the sofa. Oh dear, I think I may have an early walker on my hands!

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! I love how you added the second scallop inside the card! Great job on skech 54...have a great day!
~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

so adorable! like the flower on the side!

Em said...

Fab card, and am loving the photos!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Such a sweet card, the smokey edges are yummy!

Diane Doran said...

I love the flowers in the scallops!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...