All change!

Spent the last 2 days sorting and moving rooms!

I had this grand plan to move my paper craft things into the computer room as it was taking over the dining room. i had some steps laid out in my head of what needed to be done before I could do this. I didn't mean for it to happen so soon, but I'm on a roll so I'm going with it!

Just have to say, am so chocked to hear of Anthony Mingella's death! What a blow to the Film Industry! My friend David - who is currently in The passion on BBC1, will also be in THe No 1 Ladies Detective Agency, which I have just found out was directed by Mingella too.

Some pics of the room so far... more sorting to do...





4 comments:

Esther said...

hope the roll keeps going- otherwise you really will be in a muddle! Well done for getting on with it, it feels very liberating doesnt it- and you will be so pleased you can put your hand to what ever you need!

Unknown said...

I love all those jars filled with such lovely goodies - reminds me of an old fashioned sweet shop!

Maggie Ann said...

Oh wow, you are so organized...I love it. How fun to see this!

Anonymous said...

This looks so well organised. Hooray for you sorting stuff out. I wish I could do the same!! Love the pic of jadon asleep in the noodles!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...