A couple of cards - Sketch This and Marie Loves to Stamp

Made this for a friend, sketch taken from Sketch This blog.

Ingredients: PP by Basic Grey, Stamps by HOTP and Create-it.

Found another challenge blog today, I just love them! So inspirational. I got this sketch from Marie loves to Stamp, I had to make this thank you card for a lovely couple who phoned me when I had left my purse on their stall today! They tracked my number in the phone book and were trying to contact me all day.


Ingredients: PP by TLC, DCWV and Brenda Walton. Stamps by HOTP. Old lace, button, crystal and ribbon from stash.

4 comments:

MarieK said...

OOOOOOOOH! I love this! Your card is so beautiful! I love how you used the fancy ribbon as a mat and the combo of papers is gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge - I better hurry up and get my sample done!

Pearl said...

Great cards here ! wow another card challenge blog ! will check it out ! smiles, PEarl

Anonymous said...

Like the card you made for the sketch this cards, nice colors!

Boukje.

kdj said...

Fantastic cards - love the layers & texture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...