3rd card of the day!

I'm on a roll today!

Had a lovely morning at the breast feeding suport group. Some of the girls had bought some homemade cakes and one of them had organised a quiz. Raised about ������20 - just doing our little bit!

I wanted to play with these fabby flowers I got for a bargain. I have a friend who's birthday I totally forgot, so this is perfect.

Please note the sweet little butterfly on the printed paper that just happened to be in the right place and was just crying out for a bit of bling!

BTW the 2nd card of the day is going to someone special... she'll know who she is when she gets it.


Ingredients: Flowers for local shop and Blooms to go, vintage button, DCWV floral stack paper, Do-crafts birthday stamp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...