Exciting times...

There has been lots of sorting and parting with craft items I simply don't use any more, lots of things being listed on ebay.  It's all in a bid to make some space and clear my head for...

Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

I have just sent off my application form, after days, no weeks, actually months of thinking about it.

After using some of their products and drooling over their catalogue I genuinely think that they make high quality products that appeal to all sorts of tastes in paper crafting.  

Please watch this space as I start this new adventure .  I endeavour to be very honest about the process, and how I balance family life with running a business. 

TO DO LIST
Send off Stampin' Up Application Form done 3/6/11
Text friends who may be interested in a party of workshop  done 3/6/11
Sort out more craft items to sell
List more stuff on ebay
Make card commission
Make Mum's b'day card and pressie
Create Facebook group 
Work on new blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...