Stampin Up! Jewellery!

Last Monday I had a Stampin Up! Party at my house.  The lovely Claire came and demo'd a lovely basket "make and take" and made kits with enough to make two cards for some of my friends who had signed up to doing a mini workshop.  This was great as some of them aren't "crafters" at home, but enjoy doing it when they can.

I ordered the Butterflies die and the Baby Blossoms set from the Spring supplement, and because my friends and my sis had placed orders I earned a lovely stamp set and a circles die and a butterfly stamp!  Recently I bought some shrink plastic from Craft Obsessions, my son and I had played with it in the week to make a keyring charm.  So this morning I made these earrings. I coloured in the butterfly image with Derwent watercolour pencils, shrunk it and put matched them with these amethyst beads.


Made this last week.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...