SALT - Faith Hope and Love

It was Stacy's turn to set the challenge and here is my response to it. When I read the passage she had given us, the words 'protects, trusts, hopes and perseveres' popped out at me. Such a wonderful series of words to describe the actions of love. It reminds me that love is 'not just a feeling' but an act of the will, a conscious decision to love. And one of the greatest reminders of what true love is can be found in Jesus' action, to go to his undeservered death so that we can have a relationship with God.

I was so glad to find the time to do thisone as I've been missing in action these last months. One of my resolutions is to make use of my diary and calendar. Not just remembering to put appointments in, but to write in jobs I need to do and deadlines. When I was at Uni and employed I used it so much more but lately got out of the habit. Even this last week I have found it useful, so will be holding on to this new habit!

Please have a look at the other work on the SALT blog.

Ingredients:
Paper - Basic Grey (June Bug)
Punch - Martha Stewart
Flowers - Prima
Button, lace and thread from stash
Dymo labeler

4 comments:

Lythan said...

that is beautiful - I love all the lace and thread. This is a great way of showcasng the verse

MonaS! said...

What a work of art - I love the button flowers and the lace.

Kim said...

Truly beautiful creation! And I so agree with your comments on an act of the will...perfect connection with Christ's work on the cross.

Hazel said...

Beautful crafting - and thanks for sharing your thoughts x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...