Wedding Card commission

Recently I made a 65th wedding anniversary card for a couple at church, then got this commission to do this wedding card.

It is probably my most elaborate yet!

Lots of Anna Griffin and layered flowers, ink distressing and edge distressing.



inside

Ingredients:
Papers and diecuts - Anna Griffin
Cardstock - TLC
Words and bunnies - Craft Robo
Flourishes - Quickutz
Flowers - Prima and others
Punches - Martha Stewart, Leone Em, Fiskars and Mc Gill
Others - Pebeo Pearl Touch, vintage buttons and lace.

4 comments:

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

I love how you have layered it up to create so many interesting things to look at.

Very nice.

SueF said...

Absolutely stunning, and the inside is fab too

Sue

Sue said...

goodness me that is amazing I love it

Hazel said...

Beautifully elaborate - total gorgeousness x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...