2sketches4you - Design team call sketches

Had a go at these for the 2sketches4you team call.

I won't be entering this time round, but is fun to do.

Used some of my new fabby stash that I got in a PIF (Pay it forward) on Crafts by Carolyn forum, thanks Helen!

Ingredients:
Paper by DCWV, Prima flowers, Anna Griffin stamp, Fiskars threading water punch, Punch Bunch leaf punches, Pearl touch.


Ingredients:
Paper by Basic Grey, sentiment sticker by Brenda Walton, Quickutz swirls, Prima flowers, accent beads, white gel pen.

2 comments:

Christine said...

These are both beautiful cards! I love the non-traditional colors of your Christmas card...very pretty! I also like the swirls of the second card, and the dragonflies are cute!

Julie said...

lovely cards, I especially like the top one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...