Current obsessions and CPS 79

Had a go at this week's sketch from CPS, I love that site!

Been thinking about what craft items I am really into at the moment, thought I'd make a list. I'd love to know what you're obsessed by too, please post on your blog, let me know and I'll come and visit and see if I can pick up a new obsession!

  • Scallops - big, small, scallops on scallops...
  • Dimension - the more the better! My cards are going to be thick as they are wide if I keep going to far!
  • Pink and Green - Just love that combo.
  • Pearly pins - been using loads ever since I bought some on ebay for wedding corsages.
  • Buttons - with a thread or ribbon through, I really don't like them looking naked, its just not right!
  • Martha Stewart butterfly punch - managed to find one, again off that auction site!
Anyway, back to the card, here it is.


Ingredients:
PP by Kand Co, felt flowers by Junction18, stamp by Heidi Swapp, butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. Scallop circle and small scallop oval punch, gems and Pebeo pearl touch.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card and great use of the CPS sketch! I am so with you on your obsessions! And, I am seeing green and pink EVERYWHERE!

Sarah said...

Fantastic card - really beautiful colours!

Anonymous said...

Great card I love the giant scallops

Pauline said...

LOVELY PRETTY CARD, WELL DONE.

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- the butterflies and flowers are lovely! ;)

Kathy said...

Fab card.

Crafty Obsessions eh? hmmm, I'll have to think about that one!

Jenny Mick said...

Wonderful card! Love it!

Becca Nelson said...

Pretty card! Love those butterflies.

Charity Hassel said...

very pretty! nice work using the cps sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...