Salt and bad blogger!

I've been a naughty blogger, and have neglected my blog for 2 weeks!!! I know this as my last entry was the Salt challenge and now I have another.

The theme is Walking in the Love of God, this verse was brought to mind, such a well used one, but so true and so comforting.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall make your paths straight. Proverbs 3v5-6
Please have a look at the other creations on SALT, they are so inspiring.

Ingredients:
PP by HOTP, Stamps by Lavinia stamps, gems from stash.

Last weekend was busy, we had a thanksgiving service for Ethan and Jadon, and my mum and dad, and aunt and uncle were visiting. My aunt is my mum's youngest sister and they live in Australia, the last time I saw them I was 14!

I didn't take lots of pics so I'm hoping they'll email me some.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you had a good family time. Your contribution today is beautiful - and such a good choice of verse (one that's very dear to John) - love the stamps you've used.

Maggie Ann said...

This is beautiful! There are so many things to do and time just flies by...smile.

Tracey said...

Love what you have done with the stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...