Busy busy busy...

Sorry I've not posted for a while... updates on goings on in Magness household... inspite of the huge attempts on the part of us to discourage the belief in you know who - who doesn't really bring the presents... Luke is still adamant that the "real" one is real... this is not helped that he has met loads of them recently and he did ask one if he was real and of course the reply was - yes! jadon is very smiley and very enjoyable, Ethan is testing my patience, I have to keep reminding myself he's only 2 - especially when he insists on being accompanied to the toilet when he is fairly capable of going on his own.

Did a card making session with the youth group at church, slight hiccup... laminator jammed with the first group, thankfully they didn't seem to mind that they didn't go home with a finished product. I adapted for the older group and they created some lovely cards, much to the delight of their parents!

Below is a recent pic of 2 of my 4 boys!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

awwwwww....totally sweet,
hasn't Jadon grown, lovely to see another picy of him :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...