DCM - Starting from scratch!

What a fab DCM dare to push those boundaries...

This week it was Tracie's (Bondgirl) turn to set the dare ....

For this weeks dare, I dare you to "start from scratch" I want to you design a card with NO purchased/pre-assembled embellishments - that means no blooms unless you cut them yourself, no buttons, brads etc etc. I guess how easy this is depends on your usual style
All the pieces have been handcut, I didn't even use a punch or stamp - partcularly hard as I am so in love with my new Rhonna Farrer stamps! Have been inspired by Carole Janson's blog too for this one - and used up some of the papers from the last card I made...



Ingredients: PP by HOTP, TLC and unknown. hand cutting and doodling and sticky foam pads for 3D effects!

4 comments:

Dolly Mixtures said...

Great papersculpting you've done here. Lovely.

Rhi said...

Fantastic paper piecing you've done here and beautiful colours too, plus I know just how hard it is to put those swirl stamps down they're ace!

Maggie Ann said...

Wow! You did a fabulous job of this challenge...Its SO impressive!

Gillian said...

WOWZERS Ruth, this is AMAZING!
this is the work of a TRUE Paper Artist! I just love this, Really Wonderful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...