Taking the plunge

Well, I've been inspired!

Delaney Gates I thank you! I don't claim to know much about this lady at all, all I can say is that her work is inspirational, and seeing her blog today spurred me on to trying to play with mine a bit more (please have a look at her blog - http://delaneygates.blogspot.com). I wasn't happy with the template so looked for something more suitable and more "me".

I've been creating a bit more, a few toppers here and there and some altered beermat albums. To raise funds for the Welshpool Breastfeeding Support Project I set myself the challenge of making 100 Christmas cards. I have reached 67, slightly cheating with adding unsold Christmas cards that I had in my stash. Happily I have already sold 18!


I'm off to get my DS1 off the Xbox! See you soon! love and God Bless, Ruthx



1 comment:

Delaney Gates said...

What a fabulous community project you're involved in! Keep up the great work! You've inspired me to start on my Christmas cards too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...